Accommodation and Compliance: Leg Impairment
Questions to Consider:
- What limitations is the employee experiencing?
- How do these limitations affect the employee and the employee’s job performance?
- What specific job tasks are problematic as a result of these limitations?
- What accommodations are available to reduce or eliminate these problems? Are all possible resources being used to determine possible accommodations?
- Has the employee been consulted regarding possible accommodations?
- Once accommodations are in place, would it be useful to meet with the employee to evaluate the effectiveness of the accommodations and to determine whether additional accommodations are needed?
- Do supervisory personnel and employees need training?
JAN Publications & Articles Regarding Leg Impairment
Consultants' Corner Articles
- No Related Disabilities available for Leg Impairment
- No Articles available for Leg Impairment
Events Regarding Leg Impairment
Other Information Regarding Leg Impairment